An operation is associate degree action that updates the worth of a variable once a task is dead. you will specify any variety of operations per task, they are dead within the order they are listed.
Define operations at the task level
An operation at the task level updates the worth of a variable outlined for the task or at the method level. you will conjointly use associate degree operation at a task to update the worth of a pursuit key.
To outline associate degree operation at task level:
- Select the relevant task and attend the main points panel, General tab, Operations pane.
- Click boost add associate degree operation.
- From the drop-down list, opt for the variable to be updated.
Using the Expression Editor, enter the expression to outline the net worth of the variable. If you outline the expression with a script, you will use this worth of the variable being updated within the script, so, as an example, you will increment a counter. certify that the come sort matches the sort of the variable being updated.
You can outline a sequence of operations at a task. The operations are performed within the order within which they are listed, at the top of the task. you cannot re-order operations when they are outlined, therefore you wish to outline the operations within the order they are to be performed.
Business object (BO)
- takes the worth of: the worth of the proper quantity variable is employed to update the worth of the left quantity (the BO) exploitation the “=” operator
- Java methodology: the left BO is updated with the worth from the proper quantity exploitation associate degree invoked Java method
- is Deleted: associate degree operator ‘Is Deleted’ is referred to as on a business information variable. The BO instance that the business information references are deleted from the information, at runtime, when the task is completed.